RETURNS & REFUNDSDavid Skinner Antiques works diligently to ensure the customers satisfaction. We clearly photograph and accurately describe our antiques so that nothing is misrepresented. David Skinner Antiques wants all our customers to buy with confidence. If you have any questions about our antiques, please email us at email@example.com.
1. The customer must notify us within 3 days of receipt of merchandise that they wish to return the merchandise.
2. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs, and any duty or tariff charges.
3. Merchandise must be returned in the same condition as it was received.
4. Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of merchandise.
5. The shipper takes responsibility for pursuing insurance claims on merchandise lost or damaged in shipping. David Skinner Antiques does not accept returns damage in shipping.
6. There are some items that we cannot allow returns on, and these items will be marked accordingly with NO RETURN POLICY clearly stated in the item description.
7. Any item that is changed, polished, restored or customized per client’s request is nonrefundable.